Thank you for taking part in the 2016 Federal Candidate Questionnaire.ONLINE: You may complete the questionnaire online by using our online form here. A copy of the completed form will be emailed to you.
- You may also download a PDF version of the questionnaire, complete it and upload it or fax it back to us.
- To upload the completed questionnaire, go to http://www.dropitto.me/uswcc (password is uswccupload).
- To fax the completed questionnaire, fax to 1-202-827-0032.
- Or complete, mail or deliver to: U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce, Candidate Questionnaire, 700 12th Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20005.
- Upon submission, the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce will review the questionnaire and candidate statements (from all sources) to determine ratings and endorsements.
If you have questions, please contact the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce at 888-418-7922. Or, often (during normal business owners) our website has live support available. Just look at the bottom right of this page for the live chat interface.
Margot Dorfman, CEO -- U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce
USWCC Members and Supporters:
Please reach out to your candidates and ask them to complete/return our questionnaire. You may look up your candidates and contact them here
. [First, find your state, then your district/candidate. Click through to view the information on the candidate. Along the right side of the candidate page is a link to their campaign website. Their campaign website will have a place for constituents to contact the candidate.]